« Home | Happy New Year from Al-Qaida » | The Education Jihad » | The State of Denial! » | Hussein Hanging Video » | Iraqis gather to witness Saddam's execution » | Terrorists will Not be Released for Holiday » | Winning a War » | Landowner protests a Mosque with Pig Races » | 3 million Muslims begin annual hajj pilgrim in Mecca » | Islam against Freedom »

My New Years Resolution: Help Defeat Jihad!


Thats right I have made it my new years resolution to raise awareness of the threat of Islamic terrorism.

This is something I will do either until the day I die or until the leadership of our nation understands the threat. This year I hope and pray that the leadership will finally understand what we are up against and who the real enemy is. I believe we all need to show our appreciation to Congressmen like Virgil Goode (R-VA) who understand the threat we are facing. We even need to voice our approval of Barbra Boxer's decision to rescind and award given to a member of CAIR. Regardless of what party someone is with we need to recognize them for taking a stand. So this year I would like to see the mailboxes and fax machines flooded of our representatives about the threat of Islamic terrorism and what must be done. I am working on a letter to send to Barbra Boxer telling her that I appreciate her concern over CAIR and that I stand behind her on the issue. I also am sending a letter to other representatives letting them know what Boxer has done letting them know I back her and that i would like to see more of this. I plan on doing the same thing with Virgil Goode.

I believe most Americans feel the way we do here at JDJ but not very many of us are letting the leadership know that we are tired of the blindness and politically correctness. Maybe my plan will not get the attention of the leaders of our country but I must try! I love my country to much to stand back and do nothing. I ask anyone who is willing to go here and click on the map to look up the representatives for that state. Then email,call,fax,write them about how we feel and what believe is right! Happy New Year to everyone and I pray we may see the defeat of Jihad this year.

Labels: , , , ,

Socialize this! Personalize this! Radicalize this!

Contributors

Jihadi Du Jour is actively looking for contributors who are concerned about America's future and are willing to research and post about the fight against Islamic Jihad. If you are interested email us at jihadidujour@yahoo.com

RASTAMAN
MEDIAN SIB
CAREN E
OBADIAH
U. INFIDEL
LAYLA
TODD
BERNIE
DEBBIE

HEIDI

JAY
JAMES
KATHY
JOHN
JOE S.

BETH
ROBERT

DARRELL
CHAIM

Guests: Stan Smith | Leonard Magruder | Random Thoughts @ TROP | Brigitte Gabriel | Annaqed The Critic | Miss Kelly | CENTCOM

Courtesy of Gabrielle--download and use freely

Blogroll Buzz! | Sponsored Buzz!

Featured video


And Blip.TV

Most wanted

Blogroll

Who wants to kill us and why!


Member:
Blogcritics Magazine




Member:
NowPublic