« Home | Dealing with Dissent » | Christian Woman Forced To Become A Muslim In Gaza » | Twenty Billion, Thirty Billion » | Required Reading for Defeatocrats » | Veering Right, Veering Left » | Pandering to the far-Left » | Fatwa For The New Salman Rushdie » | Picking apart the Democrats... » | He's Got it Right » | The Left: aiding the enemy »

We should respect the eating habits of every religion or culture

In my previous article Muslim Dunkin Donuts - No Pork on my Fork, I warned everyone not to hire or deal with Muslims ever because Islam is inimical to the culture of Western Civilization.

Reader Tom Jones left a comment disagreeing with me [I corrected the spelling to make it easier to read]:
In my opinion it is not racial but religious discrimination. By only sponsoring shops that sell pork they are showing favoritism to religions that allow pork and discrimination against religions that forbid pork and the favoritism amounts to discrimination. As a person who is forbidden pork, I resent the corporate policy. It is not only touching pork but the inhalation of pork fumes from cooking and the pork grease on everything I touch, not to mention making me deal with religious hypocrites who still eat pork and claim they are people of G-d, which is forbidden by my religion, we are not to associate with hypocrites, including the hypocrisy of eating pork as a Jew, Muslim or Christian. It is very offensive that I have been subject to pork eaters in order to get a job. What is it about respect that they do not understand? Or is it that serving Lucifer by eating pork, means that they can not get by without doing it?

I mean really how hard is it not to eat pork for the few hours per day a person is at work or at school? And how hard is it not to sell pork in public places? If people must eat pork they should do it only at home out of respect for others. When I drive by a BBQ and the pork fumes coat me or my car and children it offends me and violates my religion, but some don't want to respect this and that should be a crime. Your hypocritical thinking has forced many a religious person to deny their own faith for fear of losing their livelihood and the USA in particular should make this illegal. This is overdue in my opinion!

Read more here.
.
.
.

Labels: , , ,

Socialize this! Personalize this! Radicalize this!

Contributors

Jihadi Du Jour is actively looking for contributors who are concerned about America's future and are willing to research and post about the fight against Islamic Jihad. If you are interested email us at jihadidujour@yahoo.com

RASTAMAN
MEDIAN SIB
CAREN E
OBADIAH
U. INFIDEL
LAYLA
TODD
BERNIE
DEBBIE

HEIDI

JAY
JAMES
KATHY
JOHN
JOE S.

BETH
ROBERT

DARRELL
CHAIM

Guests: Stan Smith | Leonard Magruder | Random Thoughts @ TROP | Brigitte Gabriel | Annaqed The Critic | Miss Kelly | CENTCOM

Courtesy of Gabrielle--download and use freely

Blogroll Buzz! | Sponsored Buzz!

Featured video


And Blip.TV

Most wanted

Blogroll

Who wants to kill us and why!


Member:
Blogcritics Magazine




Member:
NowPublic