« Home | A Message of Revolution » | How the West Will be Won » | The Buying of American Colleges - Miseducation in ... » | 10 Palestinians Killed for Every Israeli is intole... » | Thank G-d for the Naval Academy » | The Face of the Enemy » | End the Arab occupation of the West Bank » | Muslim Games » | The Difference Between Jews and Muslims » | Manipulating Turkey? »

Bethlehem

In the West Bank there is a town named Bethlehem. According to my faith this is the town that my savior, Jesus Christ, was born. Because of this, I hold a personal link to this town. A town I have never been to and probably never will get to visit. The Jews hold Jerusalem holy. I also hold Jerusalem holy because this is the location that Jesus was crucified. However, there would have been no crucifixion without a birth. Therefore I hold Bethlehem closer to my heart.

The mohammedans have Mecca and Medina and have tried to take Jerusalem as theirs. I believe that Jerusalem is the home of G-d's chosen people, the Jews. Jerusalem is the heart of the nation of Israel both figuratively and literally. I believe the mohammedans have attempted to steal Jerusalem as a way to spit in the face of the Israelis. Nothing more and nothing less. The mohammedans have no true link to Jerusalem. Mohammed tried to persuade the Jews that he was a prophet and was spurned. After realizing that he could not convince them he turned from Jerusalem to Mecca.

Because the mohammedans believe Jews to be infidels and non-believers the mohammedans have attempted to take Jerusalem from the Jews. Over history they have succeeded at times and lost at times. We are presently watching as the mohammedans and a good portion of the world, including certain Israelis, seem willing to hand over Jerusalem to a group of terrorists who would keep Israelis from ever stepping foot in their spiritual home. The mohammedans have control of their "sacred cities" of mecca and medina. The only thing they have to gain from taking Jerusalem is a strategic victory over the Jews. There is nothing spiritual behind the mohammedan attempt. They only wish to destroy the Jews and see taking Jerusalem as a victory in this process.

Now Bethlehem. As I mentioned, Bethlehem is special to the Christians because it is the birthplace of Jesus Christ. I hold it dear because it is the location where the possibility of my own salvation bean. It was in a manger that my believed savior started his life on this earth. It was a humble beginning for a man that would once again face humility at death. From this small town came a gift from G-d.

I now see, and have read for the past few years, that the mohammedans have been chasing Christians out of Bethlehem. It sickens my heart when I see Christians side with mohammedans. The two religions have nothing in common. Christianity came into being when Jesus, a Jew, was born and crucified fulfilling prophesy laid down in Judaic teachings and beliefs. If there is any link among the three major religions it is between Judaism and Christianity. There is no link between Christianity and islam.

Bethlehem is a spiritually significant location for Christians. Just as Jews are willing to fight and die for Jerusalem, so should Christians be apt to do the same for Bethlehem. I also believe Bethlehem to be a vital city for the nation of Israel. It belongs to those who believe in the G-d of the Bible not the followers of the koran. As long as mohammedans have a say about the ongoings within Bethlehem the Christians there will live in fear and oppression.

Christianity and Judaism can live together, in this day and age, despite the theological differences. This is because they believe in the same G-d. They pray to the same G-d. Islamists pray to allah who should never be confused with the G-d of the bible. The G-d f the Bible is involved and consistant. The allah in the koran is diametrically opposed to the G-d of the Bible. Jews would not have Christians living in oppression. Nor would they be treated as second class citizens as they currently are by the mohammedans.

I have prayed for Jerusalem and I pray for Bethlehem. I pray that someone or something will come along and free these two cities from the control of the mohammedans. I pray that G-d would free these cities and provide Israel with the leader needed to defeat these believers of allah. I pray that one day Jews will walk through Jerusalem without fear and that they can be proud that they have attained their entire city back. I also pray that one day Christians can take back the city of Bethlehem and show it off to the world. More importantly, I pray that G-ds will be done in regards to these cities. I pray for a modern Moses, David, or Solomon. I pray for a modern Paul. I pray for G-d to liftup a man who will regain these sacred cities that have served G-d.

They are earthly prayers, I know. G-d will chose when and how his glory is to be displayed. I can only ask that his will be done. I pray that he would once again raise Jerusalem and Bethlehem to their level of spiritual importance. I pray that if I have the ability and character needed, that he would choose me. Whomever my Lord places into this position of responsibility I will support this person with all my means.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Socialize this! Personalize this! Radicalize this!

Contributors

Jihadi Du Jour is actively looking for contributors who are concerned about America's future and are willing to research and post about the fight against Islamic Jihad. If you are interested email us at jihadidujour@yahoo.com

RASTAMAN
MEDIAN SIB
CAREN E
OBADIAH
U. INFIDEL
LAYLA
TODD
BERNIE
DEBBIE

HEIDI

JAY
JAMES
KATHY
JOHN
JOE S.

BETH
ROBERT

DARRELL
CHAIM

Guests: Stan Smith | Leonard Magruder | Random Thoughts @ TROP | Brigitte Gabriel | Annaqed The Critic | Miss Kelly | CENTCOM

Courtesy of Gabrielle--download and use freely

Blogroll Buzz! | Sponsored Buzz!

Featured video


And Blip.TV

Most wanted

Blogroll

Who wants to kill us and why!


Member:
Blogcritics Magazine




Member:
NowPublic